We are happy to be featured on the cover of The Design Annual 2015 Edition – the collection of the best design projects created in 2015.
Welcome to The Design Annual, an inspiring collection of incredible creative work brought to you by the makers of Computer Arts, net, 3D World and Creative Bloq.
Absolutely packed with world-class design projects, spanning the full spectrum of creative disciplines. These include the Computer Arts staples of graphic design, branding, illustration and motion graphics; stunning 3D artwork, character design and concept art courtesy of 3D World; and of course the eye-catching front end design across web, apps and other digital platforms that graces the pages of net magazine every month.
– Reynolds and Reyner on a cover and short interview inside the book.
– Franklin Till presents seven incredible creative projects that encapsulate key trends in design.
– 31 pages of the very best branding, typography, packaging and print design to get your creative juices flowing.
– 26 pages of beautiful illustrative work across a broad range of styles, applied to packaging, posters, editorial and more.
– 23 pages of breathtakingly detailed, technically accomplished 3D artwork for characters, concept art and vehicle design.
– 14 pages of mind-blowing idents, animations, short films, adverts and branded motion graphics.
– 17 pages showcasing the very best in digital design and development across mobile, web and beyond.